- The Peloton Olivia
With the Peloton Olivia, you can use your Strava account to log your rides in Peloton’s app. You’ll need a subscription and access to the Peloton website, but it’s a great way to make sure you’re logging all of your rides on your Strava account. You can also get the Peloton app for free on Apple Watch or Android Wear.
- Strava Peloton
If you already have an account with Strava and have logged some rides in the past, you may be able to log them through the Peloton app! Just make sure that when you are logging in through the app, you are logging onto your account and not a friend’s (or family member’s) account—the two accounts should not be linked!
- Get a workout partner
Peloton can help you find a workout buddy who’s keen on riding with you. Just search for “Peloton” on Strava, and you’ll be able to find other Peloton users in your area. If you’re looking to work out with someone specific, try searching by their name or by the company they work for.
- Set up a private ride
If your friends are always busy and don’t want to go biking with you, maybe it’s time to join a cycling team instead! You can set up private rides with teammates using Strava and Peloton’s app. It’s also good if they aren’t super keen on riding in public spaces—you can still connect with them privately through these apps!
- Track your progress on a ride
Using both apps at once allows you to track your progress through each ride as well as seeing how far apart from each other everyone else is when they’re riding together (which could be important if there are any shady characters in the group). You can also see how long it takes for each person to finish their ride! This way, if someone is lagging behind, they can adjust their pace accordingly or wait until the last minute before starting
- Use the Peloton app on your Garmin computer to track and share your rides
- Use Strava to create and view a virtual tour of the Peloton bike product range
- Plan a ride with friends using Strava or the Peloton app, then sync up your ride with the Peloton bike product line, which will track your speed, distance, elevation gain, calories burned and more
- Personalized Training
The Peloton app lets you create your own personal training schedule, so you can get the most out of your time on the bike. You can also customize your workout with music that’s right for you—whether it’s a playlist from Spotify or something else entirely.
- Create Your Own Workouts
You can pick and choose individual moves, like spinning intervals or sprints, or choose a full routine and create it yourself using our step-by-step instructions.
- Get Inspired by Other Riders’ Routes
We’ve partnered with Strava to bring you the best routes around the world, so you can see what some of your fellow athletes are up to while they’re riding their bikes! You can even save their routes as favorites so that they’ll always be there when inspiration strikes!
Are you looking for a new way to use your Strava app? Well, look no further. Here are six ways to use the Peloton app on Strava:
- Create your own workouts
- Share your rides with friends and family
- Workouts that are planned out for you by Peloton’s team of trainers
- Workouts based on your favorite songs or movies
- Not sure what to do next? Use a workout created by Peloton’s team of trainers (they know what they’re doing)
- Create your own workouts!
- Strava Peloton is a great way to track your rides, and it’s easy to use. It’s also the best-selling Peloton bike model, so if you’re looking for a way to get the most out of your Peloton bike, this is it!
- You can put your phone into a headband and run with it on your shoulder. This is also a great way to use the app while riding or running on the treadmill; just make sure you’re wearing a helmet!
- The app has been designed in such a way that it will work on all devices; you won’t have to worry about being able to access your workouts if you don’t have an iPhone (or smartphone).
- If you prefer using your own bike over one from Peloton, then there are some different options available for purchase from Amazon or directly from the company itself.
- If you want more freedom with how often you ride or run outside of cycling classes, then this might not be right for you; however, if all you want is something simple and easy-to-use then this
- Get the Strava app and download the Peloton app
The first step is to get an account with the Strava app, and then download the Peloton app. You can do this through the Strava website or directly from your phone. Once you have these apps, you can log in to both of them with your Strava account.
- Add your Peloton bike to your Strava ride
Once you’ve downloaded both apps, you’ll want to add your Peloton bike to your ride on Strava. You can do this by going into the “My Rides” section of your dashboard, then clicking on “Add a New Ride.” From there, select “Peloton.” You’ll be asked to input some basic information about your ride—name, date range—and then click “Finish” when finished!
- Start a new ride on the Peloton App
Now that you have both apps set up on your phone and computer, you should be able to start a new ride on either one of them! Just click “Start New Ride” from within either app’s dashboard menu, and choose whether or not you want it categorized as a solo ride or group ride.
1: Use the app on your bike or run
The Peloton app for your bike will let you get an accurate heart rate reading and can track cadence, speed, and distance. It works with the Strava app, which means it will also record your time.
2: Use the app on a treadmill
The Peloton app makes getting an accurate heart rate reading possible on a treadmill. It works with the Strava app, which means you can get an accurate time count and see how fast you are going.
3: Use the app while in a car
Peloton’s car integration lets you use your phone while driving by recording GPS coordinates while riding along with audio cues from cycling experts. This means that if you’re out and about running errands or commuting to work but still want to keep up with your favorite podcast or TV show, this is an easy way to do it!
4: Track runs at night
With a few taps of your phone’s screen, you’ll be able to connect with other users who are also using their phones as lights at night so that everyone can see each other in real-time during group runs!
The Peloton app is a great way to keep up with your favorite shows, whether you’re watching the latest episode of your favorite TV show or listening to a podcast that’s perfect for commutes. The app has a ton of features, but here are some of the best ways to use it on Strava.
- Explore Live Content: If you’re trying to find a new show to binge-watch, explore Live Content on the Peloton app. This will show you what shows are currently live and in session at your local gym or bike shop. You can also search for specific episodes from shows like The Voice or This American Life, so you can find them by title and genre.
- Follow Your Favorite Podcasts: If you love following a certain kind of content (like we do), then follow it directly through the Peloton app! The best part is that there are no ads on this app so you can listen without interruptions.
- Sign Up For Free Classes: There are tons of free classes available through the Peloton app—and they’re generally easier than signing up for an actual class! Just put in your workout details (your location and time) and let
- The Peloton App for Strava
If you’ve ever wanted to ride your favorite Peloton workout on your own bike, now you can!
- The Peloton App for Strava Live Segments
You can start a live segment right from the app and go right into it, without having to create a new segment or join a group.
- The Peloton App for Paved Segments
You can now choose between paved and unpaved segments in your workout without having to change the settings every time you want to change it up.
- The Peloton App for Upcoming Tours
See what’s coming up next in your city with upcoming tours, as well as see where other cities are going to be around the same time as yours or later than yours!
The Peloton App is an app that allows you to follow your favorite artists on the Peloton bike sharing service. You can use this app to follow a specific artist, or you can use it as a way to track your progress while riding a bike.
Here are some ways in which you can use the Peloton App:
- Follow a specific artist: You can follow any artist that has a bike sharing service like Peloton. You will be able to see where they are at any given time, as well as how far they have traveled since the last time you checked in with them. This is very useful if you want to know when your favorite artists will be coming through town!
- Track your progress: If you aren’t sure where exactly you’re traveling, or if there’s any way for you to get better at riding without worrying about getting lost, then tracking your progress is key! This works especially well if you’re trying out new routes or routes that don’t typically have many cyclists on them—it helps make sure that if something unexpected happens, then there’s still enough information there for someone else who might need it
- Connect Your Strava Account
- Create Challenges
- Join A Group Ride
- Send Messages To Other Riders
- View Live Routes And Stats
- Manage Your Profile